Together with his attorney daughter, Lynn E. Aiani, Ronald J. Aiani assists individuals and businesses with:
- Business Entity Formation
- Corporate Legal Matters
- Estate Planning: Wills and Trusts
- Personal Injury Cases
- Federal and Virginia Tax Matters
If you are in need of legal assistance with any of Aiani Law Firm’s areas of specialization, call (540) 347-5295 to request a consultation.
Ronald J. Aiani, P.C. is conveniently located in Old Town Warrenton, Virginia at 86 East Lee Street, near public parking and just a few short blocks away from the Warrenton, Virginia courthouse on Main Street.
I recently had the honor of working with Marie Washington — recipient of the 2011 and 2012 “Best Law Firm in Warrenton” award — to upgrade her website, MarieWashingtonLaw.com. Marie grew up in Fauquier County, Virginia and returned to her hometown of Warrenton after obtaining her B.A. in Psychology from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, and completing her law degree at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia.
Marie has been practicing law since 2003 and opened her own practice on Lee Street in Warrenton in 2011. Marie represents clients in matters concerning:
- Business law and contracts
- Criminal law
- Divorce, child custody and family law
- Traffic violations, reckless driving, DUI/DWI
- Wills, trusts and estates
If you are in need of an experienced local attorney, I highly recommend Marie Washington She can be reached at (540) 347-4172 or through her website: MarieWashingtonLaw.com.
Listening Loop Technologies, Inc., is a division of Fauquier Hearing Services, Inc., which has provided hearing testing and hearing aid services to clients throughout Northern Virginia since 1999.
Listening Loops are systems that can be installed in the home and in public spaces that eliminate background noise and dramatically enhance the hearing and listening experience for hearing-impaired individuals who are wearing t-coil equipped hearing aids.
But the hoopla surrounding the March 30, 2012 Megamillions Jackpot prompted me to throw caution to the wind and join the frenzy of hopeful lottery winners.
I bought 16 tickets for a whopping investment of $16.00, to increase my chances of winning, and enjoyed many delightful fantasies of how I would spend my megamillions, for my own enjoyment, for my children’s education, and to make the world around me a better, happier place as well.
But, Lady Luck smiled on someone else this time around. Turns out the jackpot winnings went to three other lucky winners who will split the mouthwatering sum of $656 million among themselves.
Which brings me to the subject of today’s blog post. I have a Plan B, and that is to create a WordPress website following this WordPress expert’s “bloodhound model” to make some serious money in the coming year.
If Vishen Lakhiani can parlay his WordPress website development knowhow into nearly $1 million in a mere 18 months, surely I can too! Even if it pales in comparison to the $656 million Megamillions jackpot, I think $980,000 will be adequate to fund most, if not all, of my life dreams!
If you would like to understand how to develop a WordPress website that can generate a livable income, and if you like to be inspired, this 15-minute video is well worth watching.
What do you think? Does this WordPress website model appeal to you? Is it something you plan to try yourself?
Herbst Marketing is pleased to announce a new Warrenton VA pet sitting website.
Kelly Parrish, owner of Furry Friends Pet Care in Warrenton, Virginia, was perplexed when the do-it-yourself website she built on Godaddy’s Website Tonight platform didn’t live up to her expectations.
Like many small business owners, Kelly assumed that “if I build it, they will come.” She didn’t realize that Godaddy’s website-building tools were not enough to create a website that works. It takes specialized skills and know-how to build a website that works — experience that few small business owners possess, or have time to develop.
Kelly knew she had to do something different, because (more…)
More and more Warrenton and Fauquier Virginia small business owners are realizing that they need a robust online presence to compete effectively in today’s marketplace.
As a Warrenton VA / Fauquier VA website development and internet marketing expert, I have helped many local small business owners create their online presence.
Websites, Email, Blogs and Facebook: The Four Essential Marketing Tools
I always advise the business owners I work with that they need to have and maintain a website, an email newsletter, a blog and a Facebook page to compete effectively in today’s marketplace
Mobile Marketing: The Next Big Thing
This year, mobile marketing looks to be “the next big thing.” As more and more consumers use their cell phones to locate and research local businesses, more and more business owners are realizing that they need to create and manage a mobile internet presence as well.
WordPress Small Biz Theme: The Single Best All-in-One Small Business Internet Marketing Tool
So, what is the best all-in-one small business internet marketing tool?
Few small business owners I’ve met have the time, the know-how, the desire or the budget to design, create and manage their online presence. At the same time, they realize that it has to be done, and are confused about how and where to start.
I personally use and recommend the Small Biz WordPress Theme from Expand2Web for creating and managing your online business presence. There are many “premium” wordpress themes that you can buy today; but this one is specifically designed for small business needs.
It streamlines the website development process, and has built-in features that can increase and maintain your business’ search engine rankings.
This Small Business WordPress Theme also makes it easy to maintain and edit your website content. If you know how to create and edit documents in Microsoft Word, you can create and edit your WordPress website.
Fresh, Engaging, Relevant Content is Essential to Your Business Success
Creating fresh, relevant, and engaging content on a regular schedule, then distributing that content in various forms throughout the internet, is a “must-do” business-building strategy.
Just as our bodies need to be replenished daily with nutritious food, fresh water and sunshine to maintain our health, your business also needs to be nourished through throughtfully-developed online content that attracts and engages your best customers and prospects.
The Expand2Web SmallBiz WordPress Theme simplifies the task of creating customized business websites and blogs, and is specifically designed to enhance small business local search results.
Built-In Mobile Website Feature
The SmallBiz WordPress Theme also lets you instantly create touch-enabled mobile websites that will look good and perform well on iPhones, iPads, and Androids.
Google tells us that:
50% of all searches on mobile devices today
are for local goods and services!
That’s why every local business owner needs to have both a mobile website and a standard website to reach every possible customer and prospect at the moment they want to find you online.
Built-In Facebook Management Feature
The new Small Biz WordPress Theme also lets you create and manage your own Facebook pages from WordPress. This means that you can customize your Facebook pages to match your website and your brand identity, and add fresh content to your Facebook page as easily as you add it to your blog or website.
An Affordable Turnkey Online Marketing Solution for Small Business Owners
The Small Biz WordPress Theme offers a turnkey solution for anyone who wants a website, blog, mobile marketing, and effective Facebook presence, in a tool that does it all.
If you want to build your own website on the best website platform for small businesses today, you can get this fantastic business-buidling tool plus a lifetime of upgrades and a pile of helpful support tools.
How to Get the Small Biz WordPress Theme
I highly recommend the Small Biz Theme as the single best business investment you can make in creating and growing your online presence today.
Quick Facts About the Facebook Feature
The Small Biz Theme allows you to create Facebook specific pages in WordPress, a Facebook specific navigation menu, and it comes with a Facebook App that connects your SmallBiz site with your Facebook Page.
The Expand2Web SmallBiz Theme gives you the perfect state-of-the-art all-in-one solution for creating and managing your Facebook/Mobile Website/Blog and Small Business Website, in one convenient place.
SmallBiz WordPress Theme Overview:
- Price: Under $100 for single-user license
- Stellar support and customer service from Expand2Web
- Create and manage Facebook page tabs from within WordPress — a full content management system (CMS) for Facebook comes built-in with this theme!)
- Automatically display touch-enabled mobile landing pages to mobile visitors using iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry devices
- Build your professional website and small business blog in a half-day or less
- Social Media integration for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Built-in Search Engine Optimization features for top Local Search Rankings (hCard microformats, SEO tools)
- User Guide with Video Tutorials
- 8 design layouts out of the box
- Customize the header graphic, color scheme, navigation menu, business information and much more without coding.
- Facebook specific pages and menu
- Facebook App included: based on Facebook Iframes for page tabs
- Brand new Image Rotator Layout with easy image uploading, linkable images, scalable text area
- Collapsible Options Panel for tweaking and styling your site
- Color picker for Mobile Call and Directions touch buttons
Many small business owners use free do-it-yourself website building tools to create a web presence for themselves.
Then they wonder why their free website isn’t getting found by their target market, and isn’t generating inquiries, leads or sales.
Like anything else worth doing in life, building an effective business website involves learning and applying new skills.
When you think about it, “free” websites aren’t really free when you factor in the cost and value of your time.
If you spend 50 hours learning and applying the skills required to create an effective website (the bare minimum time required), and if you value your time at $50 an hour (the minimum value a business owner should assign to their time) — then you have actually invested $2,500 worth of time to create a website that probably won’t deliver the results you want — because even after spending 50 hours educating yourself, you will still be a novice at website design and development.
Website Development Action Plan
Here is the action plan Herbst Marketing follows when designing and developing small business websites:
1. Keyword research. Do you know what words or phrases real people use when searching online for businesses like yours? Building a website without doing your keyword research first is like trying to hit a pin the tail on the donkey while you are blindfolded. Keyword research is a necessary first step in building any website if your intention is to make money.
2. Once you’ve compiled a master list of keywords and keyword phrases related to your business niche, narrow the list down to the 10-20 most profitable keywords that have the the highest search volume.
3. Consider buying a domain name that incorporates your best keyword or keyword phrase. For example: Town Name Chiropractic, or Dog Grooming Anytown.
4. Create one page of content for each of your identified keywords or keyword phrases.
5. Select good photos or images related to each keyword or keyword phrase. Crop, edit and resize them for fast loading (they should be resized to 100 KB or less). Be sure to give each photo an “alt tag” with a photo description and photo title. Upload photos and images into each page.
6. Write and add a keyword-focused title for each page. The title must be 60 characters or less.
7. Write and add a page description (160 characters or less) that incorporates your keyword or keyword phrase. Make the page description concise and include a call to action. Many people will only read your page title and page description when searching for local businesses online – so it should be a well-crafted blurb. Professional copywriting talent is a must for this task.
8. For each keyword or keyword phrase, write a blog post with helpful tips, news or information that will educate, entertain, or enlighten your target market.
9. Set up the platform for your website: We use premium wordpress themes with built-in small business website optimization features.
10. Add your content pages and your posts. Schedule posts to be published several days apart over a period of 2-3 months.
12. Make sure every page of your site links to at least one other page, and that you use “keyword phrases” as “anchor text” for each “internal link.”
13. Add a lead-generating form to your website home page and internal pages, where appropriate. This is a place where people type in their name and email address to request something of value. For service businesses, this could be a service request form or a quote request form.
14. Create a compelling offer with a time limit. Create a concise and compelling description of your offer, and put it near your lead generating form wherever it appears in your website.
15. Set up a delivery system for your time-limited offer. If it’s a coupon, people should receive it immediately after submitting their name and email address. If it is a special report or informative video, they should receive a follow-up email message immediately instructing them how to download the report or access the video.
16. Set up your business facebook page. Be sure to create a special welcome page that invites new visitors to join your email list, or sign up to receive your special offer.
17. Add a Facebook and other social media icons to your website – make sure they are clickable and link to your Facebook page and any other social media accounts you have set up.
18. Send email invitations to your social circle and business network. Ask them to visit your website, sign up for your special offer, and “like” you on your new Facebook page.
19. Claim your Google Places listing. Make sure to include all relevant information, including business name, address, phone numbers, website URL, categories that “show up on the Google map,” product and service descriptions, relevant photos, videos, hours of operation, methods of payment received,and any other information you want to include.
20. Submit your site to Google, Yahoo, Bing to get it indexed.
21. Verify your site with Google to prove you own your own website. Insert the Google Verification Code into the proper section of your website header.
22. Sign up for Google Analytics and insert the Google Analytics Code into the proper section of your website header.
23. Set up an RSS feed and a system for automatically syndicating your feed to your social media properties.
24. If possible, create one or more videos and upload them to several video hosting sites. Make sure to put a backlink to your website in the proper place in the video description field. Write a concise and compelling description for each video, and be sure to include it in the proper place in each video submission.
25. Begin link building: Identify other business directories, social bookmarking websites, and blog websites and directory information, and articles with backlinks to relevant internal pages of your website.
26. Create and publish at least one new page of content and one new blog post each week.
27. Syndicate your content and blog posts via social media with backlinks to your site.
Need Website Development Help?
If you know how — and have the time — to do all these tasks the right way, to get the best results, then it may make sense to build and manage your website yourself.
If, on the other hand, you have concluded that effective website development and management is, indeed, too complex and time-consuming a task to undertake and manage on your own, Herbst Marketing can help.
Contact Herbst Marketing today for a free consultation or website development quote.
Herbst Marketing Small Business Website Porfolio
Herbst Marketing Small Business Website Development Testimonials
Can blogging help your small business SEO (search engine optimization) results?
Can one simple blog post increase the chances that your best customers and prospects will find you online ?
Any time your business shows up on page one of Google search results for a money-making keyword phrase, you increase your potential to attract a potential customer who might buy your products or services.
SEO Blogging Experiment
I want to make sure that small business owners in my local marketplace can find me if and when they are looking for a local small business website designer or wordpress website developer.
So, I wrote a simple blog post and published it with a keyword optimized title:
Warrenton VA Website Design
I provided a brief overview of my website design and development services, and added links to my small business website design portfolio.
I published the blog post on March 20, 2011 – and within 24 hours I was showing up for the keyword phrase I wanted, in the number 5 position just beneath other long-established local website design firms.
Click This Link: Blogging for Search Optimization to see the actual results
Not bad, for less than an hour’s worth of work!
This experiment proved to me that blogging could, indeed, improve my local business search results.
Herbst Marketing provides
- Small Business Website Design
- Small Business Website Development
- Small Business Email Marketing Services
- Local Search Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Website Design
for businesses of all kinds in and around Warrenton, Virginia and Fauquier County, Virginia.
All websites are built on a Content Management System that is easy to edit and manage. We can teach you how to maintain your website when it is completed, or we can manage and maintain your website for you.
For a free consultation and estimate, call today: 540-729-4076 (cell) or 540-937-7234.
Warrenton VA Small Business Website Links
Click on any of the links below to see examples of websites Herbst Marketing has designed and developed for local businesses.