Attention Business Owners! The clock is ticking and time is of the essence!
Have you viewed your website from a smartphone lately?
On April 21, Google mobile search results will change dramatically to favor those websites that are easy to read and navigate from small smartphone screens.
Is your business prepared for this change?
According to recent surveys:
* 2/3 of smartphone users say they are more likely to buy products found on a mobile-friendly site and 74% say they’re more likely to return to the mobile-friendly site later.
* 61% of survey respondents said that if they don’t find what they’re looking for on a website quickly, when viewing from their smartphone, they’ll click away to another site. Half say that even if they like a business, they’ll use its site less often if it doesn’t work well on their smartphone. This means you are losing customers if your website isn’t formatted for smartphone display.
Since 50% of people use their smartphones to make buying decisions and use these devices to access websites, Google is changing which websites will receive top ranking in mobile search results starting April 21, 2015. This could affect your website and your business. If your website does not meet Google’s standards, it is less likely to be found by smartphone users … and that could end up costing you lost sales opportunities.
Don’t Worry: We Can Fix That For You
Call us today at (540) 729-4076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to fix your website quickly. We can show you how to do it yourself, or fix it for you. But don’t delay. Google’s April 21 deadline will be here before you know it.
Have you noticed how almost everyone these days is browsing the web, texting friends, or reading text messages on an iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy or similar smartphone?
Do you need a mobile website for your Northern Virginia business? The answer is yes, if you want to increase sales and revenues, easily!
Restaurant Mobile App: Ruby Tuesday
If you don’t have a mobile website (sometimes referred to as a mobile app) for your business, chances are you are losing sales and revenue that could easily be yours … and don’t even know it!
Why Mobile Websites are a Must Have for Northern Virginia Businesses Today
More and more local customers use their mobile phones instead of their personal or desktop computers to find and research local businesses before they buy.
Businesses with mobile-enabled websites get found faster and easier on mobile phone searches than businesses without mobile-enabled websites.
As you can see from the example above, mobile websites are specially designed and configured to make it fast and easy for people to:
- Click to call your business;
- Get directions to your business;
- See your business information at a glance, in a format that is easily viewed on a small mobile phone screen or mobile device screen.
Do You Know What Your Website Looks Like on a SmartPhone?
Websites that are not mobile-enabled are harder to read on small phone screens. Sometimes, they don’t even show up at all on a smartphone screen!
As you can see in the example to the right, when I visit the Chart House website, my iphone displays a black screen with a message instructing the viewer to download a special plug-in to view the website. Many people won’t know what to do with this message, and won’t want bother with downloading the plug-in required to view the website properly.
Chart House Website Viewed on Iphone
The Restaurant Eve website (below) viewed on an iphone lacks any kind of navigation to guide the viewer to the restaurant’s menu, directions to the restaurant, or any other helpful information.
Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly?
Smartphone Trends and Statistics
Recent statistics tell us that:
- In 2011, the number of smartphones sold exceeded the number of personal computers (PCs) sold.
- In 2011, there were 831 million smartphone users.
- In 2011, 30 million people looked up retail business information online using their smartphones.
- In a few years, the number of mobile devices will dwarf the number of PCs.
So, if you want to keep up with the times, compete effectively in today’s marketplace, attract more customers easily and keep business rolling in, you need to get a mobile website soon!
Keep Up With The Times: Get Your Mobile Website or Mobile App Today
If you would like a mobile website for your business, Herbst Marketing can help!
Call us today: (540) 937-7234
click here to send an email message