If you own a local business and have not yet implemented an email marketing plan, you should consider implementing an email marketing strategy to grow your sales. Here’s why.
According to various market research firms:
- 66% of consumers surveyed made a purchase because of a marketing email. (Exact Target 2008 Channel Preference Survey)
- 94% of daily email users subscribed to marketing messages. (ExactTarget “Subscribers, Fans, and Followers: The Social Profile” (2010))
- 67% say the motivation behind giving their email address to a company is to get a promotions and discounts while 55% will do it for a “freebie”. (ExactTarget “Email X-Factor Study” (2010)
- 14% give their email address just to interact with a brand. (ExactTarget “Email X-Factor Study” (2010)
- 75% of daily social media users said email is the best way for companies to communicate with them. – MarketingSherpa (2010)
Best Commercial Email Service Providers
Many local businesses use Constant Contact to build their email database and send email messages to their customers and prospects.
Constant Contact will cost you around $15.00 per month to get started.
But there are other alternatives – and some are free.
If you are thinking about implementing email marketing in your business, you should also check out these alternative email services:
- Mail Chimp
Need Help Getting Started?
If you need help creating an email marketing system for your business, click here and send us an email using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Let us know how we can help you and we will call you for a no-obligation chat.